RN Infusion Nurse - 10k Bonus - Medford OR
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Monday thru Friday 2.30pm - 10pm - Possible weekend rotation
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing.
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards.
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order