Contracts Administrative Assistant Brooklyn NY
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Contracts Administrative Assistant
Reports to: QAPI Manager
As a Contracts Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Collaborates with Agency management to develop and implement tracking and/or monitoring systems to ensure the Agency’s compliance with federal, state and/or county regulations and accreditation standards.
- Performs audits to evaluate compliance with agency processes and vendor requirements by performing reviews that includes but are not limited to EVV and verification audits, operations reporting, plan of care and task reconciliation
- Prepares and submits compliance reports to the Agency’s QAPI Committee.
- Aggregates, analyzes and reports data on a variety of Agency specific topics in verbal and/or written communications.
- Provides assistance in the review and analysis of operational performance indicators as assigned.
- Participates as required in process improvement responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with management and staff at each branch site.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a concentration on data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer proficiency and significant working knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point programs is required.
- Knowledge of state regulations and accreditation standards for home care preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and current auto liability insurance.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Willingness to take on new projects and initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills; able to interact and create a collaborative working environment among internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and task analysis skills
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic