Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with AccentCare®.
Why work at AccentCare
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Client Manager – Personal Care Services (Home Care)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Client Manager is dedicated to the overall service satisfaction levels of our clients and field staff (Caregivers). The primary responsibilities include the recruitment, training, and retention of a qualified caregiver pool; the management of new inquiries through our referral tracker; supporting the initial client / Caregivers staffing and plan of care process; managing on-going program requirements to drive satisfaction levels; direct management of assigned Caregivers throughout their employment cycle; and support of key sales initiatives, contracts, and sales activities with key referral accounts. Additional responsibilities may include authorization management, field staff payroll, supporting on-going staffing and customer service requirements, and staffing program maintenance.
What does a Client Manager do?
- Responsible for Client Intake and Assessment.
- Receives and conducts initial client assessment and periodic visits to clients’ locations.
- Manages contact with client, families, hospital discharge planners, and other agencies regarding client’s needs and concerns.
- Responsible for ensuring cost effective care through optimal utilization of agency services and community/family resources.
- Responsible for managing team of field staff, including all employment-related actions. Ensures that all transactions are managed according to policy throughout the entire employment relationship, including interviewing, hiring, orienting, training, supervising, performance evaluation, counseling/corrective action, and termination.
- Monitors service quality provided to our clients.
- Communicates effectively with Branch/Area Manager, Area Sales Manager, and Account Executive to ensure open communication on current service levels.
- Recommends changes to plans of care and coordinates required changes.
- Maintains client information in scheduling system/program
- Responsible for maintenance of referral records in a specified system/program.
- Functions as back-up support to Branch/Area Manager.
- Coordinates requests for home care services and initiation of care.
- Cultivate new and existing relationships with current referral sources in partnership with Sales Team.
- Maintains professional communication and appearance.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Accent Care.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
What we look for in a qualified candidate
- Minimum 1-2 years home care experience, human resources, community service and/or supervisory experience required
- Bachelor degree in Business/Communications/Healthcare Administration preferred
- Scheduling experience in the staffing industry preffered
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!