AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Finance Manager
Reports to: VP Finance
Corporate position with responsibility to support senior management in the financial planning process and operations analysis.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models
- Participate as financial lead in Merger and Acquisition projects
- Review month-end financial reports, construct financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting
- Analyze data and provide solutions/recommendations in response to anticipated and unanticipated fluctuations in revenue and gross margin with respect to payor mix, rate vs. volume, labor utilization & productivity, etc.
- Provide decision support for Senior Management, Finance, Sales, Operations management and Contracts
- Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company presentations;
- Support the annual budget process including creation of financial models and budget presentation and explanation;
- Provide support for essential business improvement and corporate strategy projects.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Accent Care.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Seven (7) years directly related work experience involving financial data, financial planning and analysis and the application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions
- Experience with planning, budgeting, forecasting, modeling.
- Has had regular interaction with senior level management to include reporting and presentation when necessary.
- Systems experience to include: Essbase, Hyperion, Excel (intermediate- advanced: modeling, formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, and indirects).
- Dash boarding experience a plus.
- Experience with Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics Report Designer, HomeCare HomeBase, Tableau or similar tools;
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large, complex data sets.
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
- Strong computer skills, especially advanced skills in EXCEL, PowerPoint and financial model building.
- Excellent communication skills including experience presenting directly to leadership;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain assigned work hours: Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, train and evaluate assigned staff
- Ability to travel to all business locations.