Applications Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist – Financial Systems will have responsibility for providing software support, planning and implementation for financial system applications, including activities relating to analysis, architecture, development, release management, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance. This position will be part of the Financial Systems team and support AccentCare’s ERP platform. A major part of his/her responsibility will be to develop a strong relationship with the business users and helping technology owners think through business process optimizations and enable positive change across the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of broad experience and knowledge of accounting and information systems and integrations with other business platforms.
- Good understanding of ERP architecture and IT infrastructure.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate them into system supported solutions.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices and ability to use in complex, difficult and/or unprecedented situations.
- Advanced analytical skills - needs to be able to assess varying degrees of risk, both technical and non-technical, and apply reasonable and economical solutions to mitigate identified risks to ensure compliance with industry applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to create complex documents, spreadsheet analysis models, and advanced graphics.
- Strong communication skills – must be able to tailor the message to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills.
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst all stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in interacting with outside collaborators and stakeholders to exchange routine or detailed information to negotiate, collaborate, and/or resolve conflict.
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic.