Healthcare Analytics Associate
POSITION TITLE: Healthcare Analytics Associate
REPORTS TO: VP Corporate Strategy and Development
LOCATION: Dallas Support Center
The Market Development Analyst is the liaison between the Market Development Team, Operations, Finance, and Sales departments in regards to data collection, report development and enhancement, complex data analysis, and delivery of clear and articulate interpretation of data (the ability to ‘tell the story’) with a focus on support and solutions of customer objectives. The Market Development Analyst will also manage and maintain databases and information repositories to ensure that the data set(s) for analyses is the most up to date information.
AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to "otherwise qualified individuals."
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain reports and data sets for the Market Development team to support internal planning, research, and reporting needs. This includes managing a catalogue of available reports to ensure data relevance and integrity.
30% of Time
2. Collaborate with stakeholders to define report specifications, providing suggestions and guidance to requestors as necessary to ensure detailed and concise reports that provide requested information.
15% of Time
3. Review and analyze large data sets to understand driving forces and anomalies and report on analysis to support business decisions for customer support
20% of Time
4. Prepare data and reporting packages for external customers to support monthly and quarterly customer meetings.
35% of Time
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
• Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the position.
• 3 – 5 years of analysis experience, preferably in the Healthcare industry
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior work experience using Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, or a similar reporting tool
• Firm working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to use in varied situations
• Familiarity with relational database structure and data modeling
• Strong project/process management skills
• Proficiency in the MS Office Suite; preferred experience with Power Pivot and Power Query
• Strong ability to develop reports, charts, graphs, and other report elements to meet varying business needs, includes customer facing presentations
• Excellent ability to draft, edit, and proofread internal and external correspondence, ensure files are organized, manage electronic schedule as appropriate
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities with limited supervision
• Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
• Proficient at interfacing regularly with senior-level management
• Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
• Ability to work independently but with a team focus
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE POSITION:
• Travel: Position requires minimal business travel and a valid Driver’s License.
• Physical Demand: Light physical effort. For example, standing, bending, or stooping for extended periods, operating light office equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine, etc., manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0 to 10 pounds).
• Dexterity: Light dexterity, e.g. using data processing equipment, long periods of standing/sitting, etc.
• Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
• Working Conditions: Clean working conditions with no disagreeable factors.