Staffing Coordinator - Homecare
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare®. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
Responsible for ensuring that all cases are staffed. Receives requests for home care services from clients/coordinator and schedules or reschedules Care Partners (Caregivers) as necessary. Confirms and verifies schedules with clients and Care Partners and verifies that all home care visits are made. Responsible for entering and maintaining schedules in VividCare system. Calls for contract authorization as needed. Primary or secondary responder to inbound phone calls. Greets visitors, and routes calls, information and people to the appropriate staff person. Responsible for verifying the telephony report to the schedule as needed. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Receives requests for home care services and schedules/reschedules Care Partners as necessary.
- Gathers all necessary case information from caller
- Checks Care Partner availability in VividCare
- Schedule/reschedules Care Partners based on case requirements and availability
- Confirms and verifies schedules with clients and Care Partners and verifies that all visits are made.
- Calls client to confirm care schedule
- Confirms Care Partner availability and understanding of the case
- Communicates results to office staff, if necessary
- Responsible for entering and maintaining schedules in VividCare system.
- Confirms/updates Care Partner availability/history daily
- Maintains all client information/changes daily
- Performs regular information audits to verify accuracy
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards. Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Accent Care.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum one year home care experience, human resources, community service and/or supervisory experience
- Scheduling experience in the staffing industry
- Modern office practices, including office equipment
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing human resources issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external customers
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS Office, including Outlook
- Previous experience with scheduling software
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong math aptitude
- Strong typing skills
- Detail oriented
- Impeccable follow-up skills
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare!