Area Vice President Personal Care Services
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Area Vice President of Operations
Reports to: SVP
Position with responsibility for managing assigned area within the PCS division, directing the effective and efficient delivery of high quality, innovative care in compliance with state, federal, and contractual requirements and achieving assigned financial and business development objectives. Responsibilities include the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of systems which support business functions and the needs of our customers. Works collaboratively with corporate and senior management to ensure attainment of organizational goals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Oversee all Area operations, including financial and operations management:
- Fiscal management of assigned Center(s)-- including Profit & Loss, development and implementation and achievement of budgets, tracking and follow-up of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, and controlling costs
- Successfully implements corporate initiatives in a positive fashion while maintaining business needs.
- Achieves and maintains consistent, excellent operational standards within the Area.
- Assures adherence to company policies and procedures, and overall compliance requirements.
- Recruits, retains, and develops a qualified management team for the Area.
- Business development, to include
- Building and maintaining excellent health plan and referral source relationships
- Drive creation and support of innovative product and service offerings
- Overseeing and supporting Account Manager’s efforts, as applicable
- Coordinates and seeks consensus of regional and field leadership to ensure support of business development objectives and efforts
- Support of integration team for new acquisitions and generating new business as necessary
- Conducts position functions in a manner that promotes a high level of customer support to both internal and external customers, and which supports the Company’s core values and basic principles.
- Maintains constructive and professional relationships with peers, supervisory personnel, and internal and external customers.
- Achieve high levels of employee satisfaction and retention within office and field staff teams
- Facilitates change and serves as a role model by maintaining ethical and professional behavior at all times.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Accent Care.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years multi-site management experience in a healthcare operations environment
- Home Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills are required.
- Displays Leadership: has the ability to manage and coordinate change; ability to identify, hire and retain high caliber people at multiple sites; ability to develop trusting relationships in external settings; establishes credibility for AccentCare in the communities we serve.
- Business Development: ability to initiate activities that will generate additional revenue; embraces new business activities from the support center; and has the ability to organize the local staff to support this activity; demonstrates ability to improve revenue and develop the business.
- Operational Management: Manages budget and P/L, ability to manage managers and staff, ability to organize to improve performance issues in a timely fashion.
- Interpersonal skills: Values people as our most important resource, identifies ways of creating an environment that motivates staff toward improved performance, ability to maintain professional relationships throughout the chain of command, and within the Operations – Support Center relationships.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare!