Certified OT Assistant PRN DeSoto TX
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you
become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive
training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant you will:
• Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
• Coordinate Occupational Therapy services with other agency personnel by participating in care conferences, keeping agency informed of all changes.
• Document all care, submitting required paperwork on a daily basis.
• Adhere to the specifications of the Occupational Therapy Practice Laws, professional standards and agency policies/procedures in the performance duties.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Associates Degree from an accredited school of Occupational Therapy
• Valid license, registration, certification or permit to practice in the states of agency operation
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order