Account Executive - $2,000 Bonus Package - San Mateo, CA
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
“ Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictionrecords.”
As an Account Executive (AE) you will:
- Build and develop strategic relationships with referral sources that include hospital systems, physician practices, case managers, assisted living communities and other entities that support the senior population.
- Participate in developing new business opportunities through community outreach and leverage industry trends and data to demonstrate the value that we bring to patients with our clinical programs.
- Educate the medical community on our clinical programs that improve patient outcomes and allow them to maintain their home environment.
- Present disease-specific clinical programs to promote positive patient outcomes.
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure seamless care transition coordination from an acute care setting to home.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- S. Degree in Business/Marketing, or equivalent is preferred.
- Ideal candidate has medical sales experience in the local market (DME, Hospice, Assisted Living, Skilled Rehab, etc.)
- Home health sales experience a plus.
- Proven track record of building incremental business and broadening customer base.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.