Project Manager, Mergers and Acquisitions
The Project Manager - IMO will be responsible for driving and managing strategic and tactical initiatives such as acquisitions, joint ventures, de novos, relocations, integration process improvements, and other business transformational related projects. He/she will be responsible for managing the complete project lifecycle including quality control and business benefits realization. In addition to project management related work, he/she is expected to perform business/data analysis work and contribute to the maturation of AccentCare’s mergers and acquisitions standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages the complete integration / project lifecycle, which includes but not limited to:
o Scope, activities sequencing, scheduling, budget & resource planning and management;
o Stakeholder management, conflict resolution, and escalations;
o Coordination, documentation, and meeting facilitation;
o Risks & issues identification and management;
o Communications and negotiations;
o Project monitoring and synergy tracking
2. Identify and develops solution for cross-functional challenges and opportunities in partnership with various functional area leaders, IMO, business development, and executives
3. Conducts/performs business analysis, process mapping, and data analysis as required
4. Assists in the maturation of AccentCare’s M&A capability, which includes but not limited to:
o Development and rollout of M&A toolkit, processes and standards;
o Training IMO and other functional area staff;
o Other innovation.
5. Provides steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company including quick adaption to cultural and organization climates and emotional intelligence.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
5 – 7 years healthcare experience;
Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent education;
Master’s degree highly desirable;
M&A integration experience.
TRAINING and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
PMP, M&AP, Six Sigma – a plus!
Ability to build and lead diverse and distributed teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple locations;
Ability to lead without authority;
Ability to make decisions independently and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations and high pressure environment;
Highly organized, self-starter, innovative, change agent, problem solver, active listener, and a team player;
Strong analytical skills and business acumen;
Effectively manages time and prioritizes work;
Practices breakthrough thinking – “Big Picture” and “Outside the Box”;
Proficient in MS office – Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel;
Proficient in SmartSheet or other project management tool;
Technology savvy and thrives in a matrixed environment
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE JOB:
Travel: Some; 10 – 15% depending on the assigned project
o Seldom (up to 33%): walking, driving
o Often (up to 33 – 66%): hearing, listening, talking, operating office equipment, typing
o Nearly continuously (> 66%): sitting, viewing computer screen
Mental Demand: High degree of concentration due to volume and complexity of projects
Working Conditions: Remote work. Office equipment to be provided. Cellphone is required.