The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Responsible for providing personal assistance services to the client in accordance with the established service plan to enable the client to function in the home and community
- Shall perform services as identified on the Service Plan
- Report to the supervisor any significant changes in client's circumstances or condition
- Shall report emergency situations to appropriate individuals in accordance with written policies
- Check for safety measures to be taken on an on-going basis for client and attendant protection
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.