Systems Administrator I
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Daily administration of Endpoint Device Technologies. Both VMware Airwatch and Microsoft Intune – Auto-Pilot.
40% of Time
2. Assist with Shipping and Receiving of Enduser Device Equipment, Asset racking
30% of Time
3. Manage support for server and desktop operating systems, including patching and proactive maintenance, server refreshes, installing system upgrade or software deployment.
10% of Time
4 Manage backup services to ensure that corporate data and systems are recoverable in case of failure.
10% of Time
5. Provide Level 3 support for tickets and escalations from the Help Desk
10% of Time
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Bachelor degree preferred in Information Technology, technical field, or 1 – 3 years of experience
- Certifications requested -
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 accreditation.
Relevant and Current Operating System and Network Technology
qualifications i.e. MCSA, MCSE, MCNE, CCIE.
- Solid Understanding of:
- Windows Server
- VMware vSphere
- VMware Horizon VDI
- VMware Airwatch, Workspace One
- Windows 10 OS
- Android OS
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Cisco UCS Environments
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure, Intune Auto-pilot, Office365, One-Drive
- Monitoring with SolarWinds and Azure OMS
- Networking (TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP), SD – WAN
- ITIL Service Management through Service Now
- Microsoft Clustering
- SAN, NAS, Storage administration and protocols
- Storage and Backup Solutions
- MDM Solutions
- VEEAM backup software or similar backup tool experience
- Symantec software – is a plus
- Fedex shipping and receiving for Enduser Devices
- Firm working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of Systems Administration and ability to use in varied situations for Windows, Chrome, and VDI images
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot or diagnose problems and provide possible solutions
- Some project/process management skills
- Intermediate computer or technical ability, should show high levels of technical aptitude
- Advance equipment operation skills – should be able to use all office equipment and train end users
- Needs to be a very strong communicator both in person, on the phone and written. Has to be able to communicate with a wide variety of users to help them understand a situation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal/listening skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic