Senior Corporate Development Analyst
Senior Analyst, Corporate Development
Associate, Corporate Development
Dallas Support Center
AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to "otherwise qualified individuals."
Main Duties and Responsibilities: List up to five essential functions of the job in the space provided below, indicating the most important first, and the approximate percentage of time spent on each function over the course of a year. Similar tasks should be grouped into one category and described as such (see example). DO NOT list any duties or responsibilities that require 5% or less of the position’s time.
1. Evaluate and model potential acquisition opportunities. Provide modeling, due-diligence and ad-hoc requests related to these activities. Prepare presentations and reports for executive and board decisions. Additionally, help the integration team keep to timeline and coordinate requests from integration team members to the target.
60% of Time
2. Evaluate potential mergers, joint-ventures and divesting opportunities. Provide modeling, due-diligence and ad-hoc requests related to these activities. Analyze data and provide solutions/recommendations.
20% of Time
3. Provide support for essential business improvement and corporate strategy projects. Provide decision support for Senior Management, Finance, Sales, Operations management and Contracts. Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company presentations. Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
20% of Time
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the position.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required
- Three (3) to Five (5) years directly related work experience involving financial data, financial planning and analysis and the application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Transaction execution or support experience in healthcare is preferred (investment banking, transaction advisory, management consulting, etc.)
- Proficiency within MS Excel and PowerPoint to develop financial models, forecasts, and presentations
- Project & process management
- Effective internal and external collaboration with all levels
- Ability to assess situations, determine potential solutions and apply conflict resolution techniques
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/ challenging situations
- Persuasive techniques to gain cooperation, acceptance and agreement on business matters
- Customer service focused, including the ability to create an atmosphere that encourages an open dialogue about the internal and external customer’s needs
· Requires comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Detail oriented, with excellent organization skills
- Knowledge and skills in the use of computers and software programs
- Knowledge of pertinent state, federal, and local regulatory requirements
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE POSITION:
- Travel: 5%
- Physical Demand:
- Seldom (up to 33%): kneeling, squatting, crouching
- Often (33-66%): Sitting, Firm grasping (pushing/pulling arm controls), standing, walking, bending, stooping
- Nearly Continuously (> 66%): View computer screen, operate office equipment, repetitive motion (typing), finger, hand grip, grasping, hearing, talking
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
- Working Conditions: Office environment. Clean working conditions with no disagreeable factors.