Behavioral Health RN -Home Health - Taylor, TX
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Behavioral Health RN (BHN)
Reports to: Executive Director
As an Behavioral Health RN you will:
• Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of behavioral/mental health.
• Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
• Partner with CHHA, CNA, LVN, and RN staff regarding patient care activities.
• Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans’ effectiveness, modify as
appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
• Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
• A minimum of two (2) years acute psychiatric experience or certification from an accredited psychiatric program
• Acute care experience in medicine and surgery in a hospital setting strongly preferred. Home care experience
• Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization
requirements and is in good working order
Keywords: Home Health, Home Care, Healthcare, Hospice, Hospital,Psychiatric, Mental health, , Rehabilitation