Mobile Device Systems Administrator II
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Infrastructure the Systems Administrator II will be responsible for the overall architecture, design, development, and maintenance of server and endpoint technologies for the entire enterprise. Maintains supports and troubleshoots server issues, performs hardware and software installations, hardware and software maintenance and upgrades, administers system security, and participates in performing system upgrades.
- Installs and configures hardware, operating systems and 3rd party software.
- Plans, schedules and performs proactive maintenance, including hardware, operating system and 3rd party software upgrades and patch installation.
- Performs capacity planning including allocating processors, memory and storage and planning future expansion requirements.
- Creates and executes scripts for various backup, monitoring and job scheduling activities.
- Performs server tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing performance.
- Provides guidelines for production, staging, Q/A, and development environments.
- Maintains and monitors file system.
- Develops archival, backup and recovery strategy.
- Plans, performs and monitors file system backups and recoveries.
- Recommends technical solutions, architecture design and implementation time line in support of business application requirements.
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in architectural and design reviews.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft Certified (MCSE) preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certified preferred
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) preferred
- Airwatch/Workspace ONE (MDM) required
- 7+ years of progressive IT work experience
- At least 5 years experience serving as a Systems Administrator
- Solid Understanding of:
- Windows Server
- VMware vSphere
- Cisco UCS Enviroments
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Networking (TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP)
- ITIL Service Management
- Microsoft Clustering
- SAN, NAS, Storage administration and protocols
- Storage and Backup Solutions
- MDM Solutions
- Excellent planning & project management skills
- Ability to communicate with coworkers with varying levels of technical expertise
- Excellent problem solving & task analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Willingness to take on new projects & technologies
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and with I.T. technical staff, non-technical end-users, and multiple levels of management.
- Must be highly intelligent with an analytical approach in dealing with projects and issues; possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic; be a good communicator, possessing good verbal and strong interpersonal skills.