Clinical Operations Coordinator
Join our team! Grow with our company! Help our clients achieve optimal levels of health and remain independent at home!
Position: Clinical Operations Coordinator - Bilingual Spanish/English for Bronx, NY
Reports to: Operations Manager
As a Clinical Operations Coordinator you will:
- Create nursing schedules to ensure that all case openings, recertification visits and supervisory visits are done on a timely basis. Verify schedules with patients and nurses. Follow up and handle changes as needed. Cluster cases wherever possible.
- Track nursing documentation (assessments, supervision, medical reconciliation, emails from contracts, etc.) and follow up on any missing items. Ensure timely completion of documentation. Save documentation it to the common drive, print it out and place it in the proper file, update the reports with any code changes (TALS, flood zone, falls program, etc.). Give any doctor’s orders to the MD Coordinator. Check the OPS system to see if there are any re-starts, transfers, changed cases, emergency visits.
- Handle phone calls for nurses with case managers, physicians, other providers and/or family members to resolve patient issues (ie: inform doctor of new cases that have come to us). Check emails from OPS team, patient care coordinators.
- Provide translations when necessary. Follow up with contracts on any questions. File all information.
- Produce Nurse Productivity Report, based on points system, and submit to the QAPI department.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- Must Speak Spanish/English
- High school diploma or GED
- Fundamental working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to apply in varied situations
- Able to organize the planning process and develop project schedules at a basic level
- Basic computer/technical skill – able to use word processing and data entry tools
- Basic knowledge of office/administrative support skills
- Able to use common office equipment
- Able to clearly communicate in writing and orally
- Able to collaborate internally and externally at all levels
AccentCare, Inc. company is one of the largest home care companies in the United States. AccentCare, Inc. is a leader in post-acute healthcare, with innovative partnerships and care models covering the full continuum, from personal, non-medical care to skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and care management. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, AccentCare has over 24,000 compassionate professionals in more than 175 locations, collectively serving over 123,000 individuals across 16 states.