Senior HR Business Partner
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) / Labor Relations
Reports to: Sr. Director Human Resources
Job Description/Requirements: Will support Minnesota Region. Up to 50% Travel is required mostly local
As a Sr. Human Resources Business Partner you will:
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including identifying key talent, succession planning, recognition and rewards, attendance/performance issues, performance improvement, and terminations.
- Provide guidance and training to build and promote best practices in the area of labor management relations
- Serve as a change agent for the Company and business unit to assist in exceeding goals and objectives
- Assess the impact of business decisions on workforce and provides solutions to optimize opportunities and mitigate any downsides.
- Support organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, structures, and culture with business strategies.
- Ensure the people-perspective is represented in business decisions so implications are understood and the workforce is proactively managed
- Provide insightful reports and analysis of essential HR data to line management. Recommend programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and administration of company policies and procedures, practices and principles relating to employee relations and risk management; counsel and advise management and recommend approaches to resolve problems.
- Ensure appropriate execution of company compensation and benefits activities to achieve consistent application of such systems and advise management on plans and strategies necessary to maintain system integrity.
- Provide primary leadership for execution of company organizational development initiatives and coordinate such activities with appropriate management to acquire buy-in and support for local activities.
- Serve as the advocate or champion for people issues across the company.
- Acts as liaison with AccentCare University to provide appropriate training to the organization with an understanding of training/development needs.
- Stay deeply connected to the pulse of the organization via frequent employee “touch point” meetings such as roundtables, facility visits, time on the floor, etc.
- Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Labor & Industrial Relations; candidates with a Juris JD or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Psychology, or Business Administration strongly preferred
- At least 5+ years HR experience in labor relations, generalist, business partner and/or management roles with a solid track record for delivering results. Preferred candidates will have experience in all HR functional areas, a strong emphasis in Labor Relations.
- Preferred candidates will have previous experience in a healthcare setting and/or a consultative selling organization
- Preferred experience in bargaining in a healthcare environment
- Demonstrated experience serving in both strategic and operational roles
- Practical results-oriented leader who is “hands-on” and has a demonstrated confidence in his/her own abilities and desire to get things done
- A leader that moves others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and following up
- Demonstrates high ethical and moral behaviors with unquestionable integrity
- Ability to be successful under adversity and willing to make tough human resource decisions and carry these out effectively.
- Strong talent assessment skills with the ability to identify leadership potential in candidates
- Highly effective project management skills with a complete understanding of business process and the ability to integrate multiple resources for integrated solutions
- Highly developed analytic/problem solving skills; translating strategy into results
- Strong written/oral communication, ability to interact effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders; effective presentation and facilitation, team and leadership development, conflict resolution, and organizational change/influence skills
- Effective change leader and role model; leads by example (“Walks the walk”)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; and HRIS experience a plus.