Hospice Medical Social Worker PRN - BSW - Boulder, CO
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Medical Social Worker
Reports to: Director of Patient Care Services
As a Medical Social Worker you will:
- Assess the psychosocial status of patients and families/caregivers related to the patient’s terminal illness and environment and communicates findings to the registered nurse and other members of the interdisciplinary group.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Demonstrate service excellence, guiding principles and mission of Texas Home Health Hospice in work performance.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited school in Social Work or related field
- Valid license/registration of permit to work in states of agency operation
- 1 year of experience as a Social Worker in a health care setting
- 1 year of home health care experience desired