Salesforce Product Manager - Dallas, TX
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position Title: Salesforce Product Manager
Reports To: SVP, Chief Information Officer
Product Manager for AccentCare’s Salesforce application will be responsible for driving ongoing growth through new features and enhancements including core offerings that support the evolving business needs of the company’s lines of business. Salesforce Product Manager will have leadership responsibility for the systems planning and support of the Salesforce Health Cloud platform, including activities relating to systems planning, analysis, architecture, deployment, support, and maintenance. This position is strongly cross-functional in nature, requiring strong working relationships with multiple teams, including Data Analytics, User Experience, and Operations.
· Oversee and manage all aspects of Salesforce Health Cloud application team and support.
- Responsible for driving the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience.
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with the business, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations. Prioritize and manage the backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
· Facilitate requirements definition across teams to document releases, functional requirements to developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders, clearly understand their needs and communicate the team’s roadmap.
· Attend agile process meetings to keep the project and feature development focused and on track, sign off on completed work, trace completed requirements, hold the team accountable to timelines and scope.
· Own and manage the Salesforce product backlog and priority of work.
· Plan or establish a budget for sub-organization in conjunction with CIO.
· Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and Documentation Standards.
· Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in product management for an enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service
- Experience with Salesforce required with Health Cloud focus a plus
- Salesforce experience as a product owner, architect, administrator, or developer
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices and ability to use in complex, difficult and/or unprecedented situations
- Advanced analytical skills - needs to be able to assess varying degrees of risk, both technical and non-technical in nature, and apply reasonable and economical solutions to mitigate identified risks to ensure compliance with industry applicable laws and regulations
- Advanced project/process management skills – manage complex projects including design & implementation of security systems; development & maintain IT policies & procedures
- Advanced Computer/Technical – strong knowledge of complex security systems
- Ability to create complex documents, spreadsheet analysis models, and advanced graphics
- Strong communication skills – must be able to tailor the message to all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst all stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in interacting with outside collaborators and stakeholders to exchange routine or detailed information to negotiate, collaborate, and/or resolve conflict
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic