Bachelor Social Worker PRN Circleville OH
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Bachelor of Social Work
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Social Worker you will:
• Assess patients, identify needs and strengths, establish goals, plan services and determine type, frequency and duration of actions in conjunction and consultation with physician.
• Develop, implement, evaluate and revise plans of care.
• Prepare summaries and reports.
• Adhere to the specifications of the Social Work Practice Laws, professional standards and agency policies/procedures in the
performance of duties.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited school of Social Work or related field
• Valid license/registration of permit to practice in state(s) of agency operation
• One (1) year experience as Social Worker in a health care setting
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order with the ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description