Physical Therapist $7500 Bonus Home Health Napa CA
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
As a Physical Therapist you will:
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the Company’s code of conduct
- Degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE accredited physical therapist education program
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted professional standards and practices
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in good working order