Director Data Insights Shared Services
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position Title: Director of Data Insights and Continuous Improvement, Shared Services
Reports To: Senior Director Data Insights and Continuous Improvement, Shared Services
The Director, Data Insights and Continuous Improvement will drive the development and implementation of systems and processes to generate, gather, compile, analyze and report data. He/she will create business dashboards and relevant reports to manage the day-to-day operation and scope long-term initiatives for the organization. He / she will utilize data insights to identify opportunities to drive cost savings, efficiencies and operational performance improvements across the AccentCare Shared Services. He / She will work closely in collaboration with diverse operating teams, corporate enabling functions and referral partners.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems and processes to generate and report operational performance metrics for Shared Services, including but not limited to KPIs, performance dashboards, cost analysis and employee scorecards
- Leverage data insights and modeling to build and maintain sound, data driven labor models, incorporating critical business variables such as volumes, productivity standards, levels of service, etc
- Lead continuous improvement projects based on opportunities identified thru data insights. Evaluate business processes, uncover areas of opportunity and implement strategies for improvement, utilizing Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Collaborate with Finance, internal customers in Operations and Sales to develop relevant KPIs to measure Shared Services performance, ROI and value proposition. Ability to present results across different levels in the organization.
- Coach and mentor direct reports and other Shared Services Team members to embrace operational excellence, data driven decision making and continuous improvement.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- 5+ years of experience developing KPIs, dashboards and reports for large Operations or groups with significant number of employees and transactions.
- Proven ability to learn business processes and identify data available across the organization to develop relevant performance metrics and financial indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business administration
- Six Sigma Certification and /or training is desired
- Experience building performance dashboards in complex environments, working closely with analytics, BI teams, Finance and Operations.
- Create accurate and reliable metrics, integrating different source of data, documenting clear operational definitions and anticipating needs for exception reporting to drive process improvements.
- Advanced computer / technical skills with proficiency in Excel, Minitab, Access and query building
- Project management skills to lead small and medium size projects around process improvements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills across different levels in the organization. Proficient with Power point.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Proven ability to drive change in a matrix environment, and ability to establish partnerships at different levels to drive business results.
- Possess a responsible, self-driven, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic