Sr. Solutions Architect Manager – Salesforce
- Lead technical direction and development of our Salesforce releases.
- Ability to provide complex solutions for advanced Salesforce platform configurations, particularly data schema, permissions, profiles, roles, record types, reports, dashboards, and custom development.
- Driving the creation of logical models and documentation, and work with others to design and implement process and tools.
- Lead discovery with business partners and develop solutions and client roadmaps.
- Develop customized business solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives.
- Understand technology architecture, articulate solution alternatives, and employ data-based recommendations and best practices.
- Design composite application solutions which leverage Salesforce, integration layer, and other applications to create a seamless, user-friendly experience that drives value.
- Organize and lead business design sessions and prepare business design documentation for features planned for a release.
- Analyze highly complex requirements and provide feedback for developers to ensure the code meets to business solution requirements.
- Manage a team of AccentCare and Contractor development and QA team members leveraging agile and hybrid agile/waterfall concepts to deliver quality Salesforce solutions.
- Coach and mentor development and QA team members to improve skillsets and capabilities.
- Design frameworks and solutions that meet today’s need but are scalable for tomorrow’s requirements and that promote reusability.
- Continually explore solution capabilities of the Salesforce ecosystem and stay up to speed on new features of the product suite.
- Provide insight into product and vendor evaluations, and leverage best practices.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Salesforce solution architect.
- Salesforce product specific experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities.
- Knowledgeable on Salesforce Health Cloud. Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud and/or Healthcare industry knowledge would be a great advantage in this role.
- Detailed level knowledge of Salesforce Lightning and Lightning Components.
- Strong knowledge of Apex programming and Salesforce declarative programming.
- Strong knowledge of integration architecture (APIs, Services, messaging structures), and how to design a Salesforce-centered solution leveraging these concepts.
- Experience with automation, including OCR and RPA, a plus.
- Demonstrate an ability to interpret and implement roadmap plans and enterprise-level architecture to develop an action plan.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and represent business objectives and requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Ability to break a detailed solution into a phased delivery approach for quick wins and impact.
- Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and other constraints.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum or Kanban) and waterfall SDLC methodologies.