Financial Analyst - Dallas, TX
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Financial Analyst
Reports to: Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting management in the financial planning process and operations analysis.
- Develop and prepare specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models. Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company presentations to better communicate information and ideas.
- Review month-end financial reports, construct financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
- Provide decision support for Management, Finance, Sales, Operations management and Contracts by analyzing data and providing solutions/recommendations in response to anticipated and unanticipated fluctuations in the company’s business (payor mix, rate vs. volume, labor utilization & productivity, etc.).
- Support the annual budget process including creation of financial models and preparation of budget presentation and explanation.
- Provide support for essential business improvement and corporate strategy projects as well as participating in the analysis and due diligence of potential acquisitions.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Three (3) years directly related work experience involving financial data, financial planning and analysis and the application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Experience should include demonstrated competence in business operations, particularly in a healthcare services environment.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large, complex data sets.
- Basic understanding of US GAAP.
- Experience with Hyperion or similar forecasting tools.
- Home health, hospice and/or private duty home health services experience is a plus.