EVV Finance Coordinator
Don’t just make a living…Make a difference!
AccentCare of New York, an AccentCare company, has been serving New Yorkers for over 30 years during which we have built a solid reputation for quality care, experience, and our commitment to our patients and their families. Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their family in New York City and the Hudson Valley.
Join our team! Grow with our company! Help our clients achieve optimal levels of health and remain independent at home!
Position: EVV Finance Coordinator
Reports to: VP of Reimbursement or Director of A/R
As an EVV Finance Coordinator you will:
- Monitor all Accounts billed and follow-up on unpaid balances over 30 days.
- Analyze aging reports to identify details of open account balances.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and notes of all collection activity.
- Daily review of suspended/RTP claims through DDE access.
- Make corrections as necessary to ensure timely payment of all claims.
- Review daily remittance advice for denials. Verify all PEPs and short paid claims.
- Notify branch office designee of any HMO or eligibility issues.
- Work with branch office designee and outside Home Health Agency on all overlap issues.
- Consult with Senior Reimbursement Manager as necessary.
- Track and report all take-back claims as a result of unbilled final claims.
- Ensure RAPs are reprocessed within 24 hours of cancellation.
- Research and analyze patient account activity to maintain accuracy of patient account balances.
- Recommend account adjustments as appropriate.
- Resolve credit balance Accounts on a monthly basis.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 year’s experience with Medicare insurance billing and AR related duties
- Home Health – Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Medicare DDE computer billing system experience needed
- Must have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have valid proof of identification and employment authorization
- Must have good command of the English language both written and oral
AccentCare, Inc. company is one of the largest home care companies in the United States. AccentCare, Inc. is a leader in post-acute healthcare, with innovative partnerships and care models covering the full continuum, from personal, non-medical care to skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and care management. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, AccentCare has over 24,000 compassionate professionals in more than 175 locations, collectively serving over 123,000 individuals across 16 states.