Area Operations Manager - Home Care
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with AccentCare®.
Why work at AccentCare?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary + performance based incentive plan
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Area Operations Manager – Personal Care Services (Home Care)
POSITION SUMMARY: Manage the overall operations of the location hub and satellite locations including planning, implementing, and managing corporate initiatives, budgeting and team building. Responsibilities include strategic development and management of the Care Center staff and community relationships within the territory. Participates in developing and implementing policies for the Division. Partners with the Area Sales Manager to support business development initiatives for the Area. Responsible for revenues up to $12,000,000 annually, over multiple locations. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
What does an Area Operations Manager do?
- Oversight of the overall operations of the Care Centers and Satellites:
- Full P&L responsibilities of the Care Center(s) and any Satellites: revenue generation and recognition, gross margin management, expense management impacting bottom line contribution, tracking and follow-up of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to meet budget expectations
- Participate in annual budgeting process including projecting revenue, gross margin and bottom line contribution numbers
- Responsible for ensuring exemplary standards in the care of our clients and our referral sources by empowering Care Center employees
- Ensure adherence, not only for themselves but for Care Center staff as well, to applicable company policies and procedures, and all applicable compliance requirements for the Care Center
- Responsible for recruiting, training and maintaining top talent in all positions as it relates to the Division and the area
- Responsible for ensuring implementation of corporate initiatives and team building at the Care Center and satellites
- Responsible for ensuring oversight on the day-to-day activities of all office staff, to include recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, payroll / billing requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Responsible for ensuring the overall service levels we provide to our clients and referral sources are maintained to company standards
- Ensures Care Centers and satellite locations are managing pay and bill ratios to achieve budgeted gross margin dollars, review reports regularly
- Review all account payable expenditures for the Area on a regular basis to achieve bottom line contribution budget
- Communicates procedural changes to office staff and ensures compliance
- Supports business development initiatives for the Care Centers and satellites
- Supports sales management and sales staff with key referral sources, and in their overall community activities, as beneficial to the Area.
- Ensures Care Centers generate revenue by developing and maintaining relationships with house account referral sources
- Develops and maintains relationships, at a managerial level, with all contracted referral partners ensuring AccentCare is exceeding their expectations on all levels
- Partners with the sales team to develop creative service programs to meet the specific needs of our key facility referral partners.
- Responsible for ensuring all cross referral opportunities within the Area are identified and sourced appropriately
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
What we look for in a qualified candidate:
- Three years of branch or center supervisory experience required
- Multi – site management required
- Three years of direct P & L responsibility required
- One or more years of Business Development responsibility required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!