Sr DevOps Engineer
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Reporting directly to the Director of Quality Assurance and DevOps, the Senior DevOps Engineer position will provide leadership and technical direction to schedule, co-ordinate and manage releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of our Careflow and Corepoint updates mainly pertaining to internal applications. Will work closely with Development, QA, and Operations teams to provide services and utilize automation tools to support the teams, and releases are delivered according to schedule. Will employ AzureDevOps to build release pipelines for multiple environments and develop the CI/CD strategy.
- Plan and manage all release activities and overall release Lifecyle.
- Ensure changes are configured and coded according to standards for successful integration and operation.
- Create release pipelines in AzureDevOps
- Maintain the baseline code and perform version control.
- Understand and communicate impacts of branching strategies and code merging.
- Evaluate and maintain release management processes and produce deployment plans and other deliverables.
- Review and ensure completeness of release artifacts.
- Ensure compliance to entry and exit governance criteria on every deployment.
- Plan and communicate release schedule to Stakeholders as required.
- Publish regular release status to Stakeholders and other teams.
- Maintain and publish release calendar
- Manage and identify risks that may affect release scope, release duration, and environments
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations. Work as the point of contact for release coordination with other USDA departments as needed.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process and incorporate changes in the release process into the overall SDLC process
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tools
- Strong understanding of version control (git/github), branching & merging strategies, and build setup.
- Experience in handling Salesforce Metadata/Orgs/Devhub/Sandbox management.
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform Packaging
- Experience in building a solid CI/CD pipeline for Salesforce code builds, automation, and deployment.
- Experience with agile software development, modern DevOps practices.
- Outstanding attention to detail and communication skills.
- Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product, the company.
- Ability to work in a distributed and fast pace environment.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent/related degree.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent Salesforce experience is preferred