Director Patient Care Services (DPCS) - AccentCare Home Health
$10,5K BONUS PACKAGE - AccentCare Home Health - Jacksonville (Riverside), FL
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
• Supervise day-to-day clinical and office operations.
• Ensure new patient referrals are assigned to the appropriate clinical personnel and that evaluations are performed within 48 hours, unless sufficient documentation exists to warrant a delay in care.
• Ensure plans of treatment are reviewed and assessed for appropriateness of clinical content frequency goals and referrals to other disciplines.
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
• Commit to the values and missions of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred, in nursing with current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation
• Minimum three (3) years experience, within the last five (5) years, in a home health agency with at least one (1) year of which was in a supervisory or administrative role
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with the state and/or organization requirements and is good working order