Clinical Supervisor Home Health
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Clinical Supervisor (CS)
Reports to: Director Patient Care Services
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As a Clinical Supervisor you will:
- Perform clinical supervision of patient care consistent with scientific principles and agency policy and procedures.
- Utilize the agency’s clinical software solution to plan, coordinating and delivering patient care.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program and the relevant requirements including the Code of Conduct, Documentation Compliance and HIPAA.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
- Registered Professional Nurse, a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing who is currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- Shall have at least two (2) years experience as an RN with two (2) years experience in home care and possess and maintain CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Prefer supervisory and administrative experience
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order