Licensed Masters Social Worker PRN
As a Medical Social Worker you will:
* Assess the psychosocial status of patients and families/caregivers related to the patient’s terminal illness and environment and communicates findings to the registered nurse and other members of the interdisciplinary group.
* Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
* Demonstrate service excellence, guiding principles and mission of Texas Home Health Hospice in work performance.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Master of Social Work Degree from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education* Minimum of one (1) year experience required in healthcare setting; hospice preferred and a valid license/registration of permit to work in states of agency operation
* Possesses and maintains current CPR certification
* Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order