Senior HRIS Analyst
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
The Senior HRIS Analyst serves as a technical contact for Workday. This position serves as the subject matter expert for HCM data, system/business process configuration, reporting, and data analysis. The Senior HRIS Analyst is primarily responsible for preparing reports on data summaries, changes and trends for management as well for making alterations to existing programs to gather and report data as necessary.
The Senior HRIS Analyst will also provide support and guidance for troubleshooting system issues to junior members of the team. .
- Responsible for HR system configuration including modules updates, business process/workflow setup and modification, security, etc. as determined by business requirements. Liaison between vendors and/or internal customers to identify requirements and make system changes to processes. Develops, review and updates system documentation in the event of changes or new implementation.
- Performs thorough problem analysis, including problem re-creation, resulting in resolution. Troubleshoots system and integration issues by identifying root cause and implements/oversees required correction to prevent recurrence. Updates system documentation as necessary to include changes to system configuration.
- Design and deliver HR Metrics and Reporting solutions for use in business planning, analysis and forecasting. Create dashboards and report templates for all levels of management. Serves as the SME for HR reporting and data needs.
- Day-to-day transactional review/approval and end user support. Review submitted business processes for accuracy and approve/send back as appropriate. Support end users through analysis, and if necessary, re-creation of the issue to determine the root cause (i.e. system configuration, data integrity, network, etc.) and provide resolution to the end user. Based on the root cause, determine necessary changes to prevent recurrences.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study preferred.
- 3-5+ years related experience.
- Experience in system life-cycle phase, requirements, analysis, design, testing, implementation, deployment and system upgrade.
- Experience with major ERP Platform i.e. Workday (preferred), Ultipro, SAP, ADP, or other major ERP.
- Advance knowledge of reporting tool usage.
- Fundamental working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to apply in varied situations.
- Advanced analytical skills including excellent problem solving skills with an understanding of core HR business practices (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, and HR Shared Services. Ability to identify trends based on data analysis and the ability to develop solutions based on analysis to technology related issues/opportunities.
- Intermediate project/process management skills to include organizing and developing project schedules and tasks, including analysis, design, testing and implementation. Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently, detail oriented, and able to meet deadlines. Must be able to manage multiple projects.
- Effective internal and external collaboration with all levels
- Persuasive techniques to gain cooperation, acceptance and agreement on business matters
- Customer service focused, including the ability to create an atmosphere that encourages an open dialogue about the internal and external customer’s needs.
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/ challenging situations.
- Ability to assess situations and assist in conflict resolution.
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers. Tailors responses to ensure understanding and develop/edits system documentation.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the use of computers and software programs including intermediate understanding of MS Office suite including Excel, Word and Access. Advanced knowledge of reporting tool usage. Ability to analyze and troubleshoot system issues and provide solutions.
- Knowledge of pertinent state, federal, and local regulatory requirements.