Home Health Executive Director
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Executive Director
Reports to: Regional Director of Operations
Location: Lubbock, TX
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As an Executive Director you will:
• Organize and direct agency functions.
• Provide public relations with the community-at-large, as well as organizations and individuals involved in the health field.
• Function as the Privacy Officer Designee (POD) and as a compliance liaison to support and provide leadership within the assigned area of responsibility with accountability for implementing and monitoring the Compliance Program and the relevant requirements including the Code of Conduct, Documentation Compliance and HIPAA.
• Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Healthcare professional with at least two (2) years of health related experience and the education, knowledge and ability to effectively direct the program
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in nursing or health care related field
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in the business and fiscal functions in a health care setting
• Knowledge of accepted professional standards and practice, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and federal, state, and local regulatory requirements
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order with the ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description