Strategic Account Manager- DFW and Central Texas Region
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Will be covering all of our Joint Partnerships North of Austin to the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area.
The Strategic Account Manager is the relationship manager for our key customers, representing the full range of AccentCare products and services. Key customers will be strategic, large, and/or highly visible organizations with significant AccentCare projects planned or underway. This role is responsible for managing and growing the relationships within assigned key accounts to ensure long- term profitability and growth.
AccentCare will make reasonable accommodations to "otherwise qualified individuals.”
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Promotes a high level of customer satisfaction
- Engages in regular face-to-face interactions within assigned accounts to establish executive credibility and relationships, while creating widespread support throughout customer organization
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, identifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating involvement with all necessary company resources
- Collaborates with team members assigned to customer accounts
- Takes ownership and escalates service issues; works closely with agency and clinical operations
- Responsible for understanding customers: organization, goals, structure, products and services
- Intimately understands customer environments and strategic priorities in order to build value propositions which drive continued repeat business to AccentCare
- Takes lead responsibilities during customer implementations with support from market development and clinical operations
- Maintains customer account plans, updating regularly