Behavioral Health RN Guardian Home Health $10,500 Bonus
$10,500 Bonus Guardian Home Health Chattanooga, TN
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: RN Psych (Behavioral Health Registered Nurse) Full Time
Reports to: Regional Manager - Behavioral Health
Treatment for behavioral health conditions in home care patients, often occurs concurrently with physical illness. As part of the comprehensive care we provide, our Behavioral Health Nurses help to treat our patients coping with a variety of mental illnesses, such as dementia, depression and Alzheimer’s disease.
As an RN Psych Nurse you will:
- Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of psychiatric/mental health.
- Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Partner with CHHA, CNA, LVN, and RN staff regarding patient care activities.
- Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans’ effectiveness, modify as appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate and possess and maintains current CPR certification
- A minimum of two (2) years Acute Psychiatric Experience or certification from an accredited Psychiatric Program
- Acute care experience in medicine and surgery in a hospital setting strongly preferred with home health care experience preferred
- Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order