Executive Director RN Registered Nurse Home Health
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Executive Director
Location: Brenham, TX
Shift: Full Time
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As an Executive Director you will:
- Organize and direct agency functions.
- Provide public relations with the community-at-large, as well as organizations and individuals involved in the health field.
- Function as the Privacy Officer Designee (POD) and as a compliance liaison to support and provide leadership within the assigned area of responsibility with accountability for implementing and monitoring the Compliance Program and the relevant requirements including the Code of Conduct, Documentation Compliance and HIPAA.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Healthcare professional with at least two (2) years of home health related experience and the education, knowledge and ability to effectively direct the program
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the business and fiscal functions in a health care setting
- Knowledge of accepted professional standards and practice, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and federal, state, and local regulatory requirements
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order with the ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description