Training Specialist II Home Health
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Training Specialist II
Location: McKinney, TX
Shift: Full Time
Reports to: Manager Business Operations
As a Training Specialist - Operations you will:
- Design and develop appropriate training materials and professional development courses.
- Facilitate interactive and engaging training programs for classroom, virtual classroom and online.
- Deliver on all stages of a project from start-up to finish within the established timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects to successful completion.
- Write, edit and format documentation and materials needed for each program including: facilitator scripts/guide, training manuals, storyboards, service guides, help documentation, tutorials, webinars, videos and other training media as needed.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to determine needs, develop course content and evaluate effectiveness of training programs.
- Collaborate with other departments and SME’s via professional communication channels to build relationships, meet project timelines, create materials and develop a basic understanding of the subject matter.
- Identify needs/concerns of others and determine solutions, resolve or redirect appropriately.
- Persuade, gain cooperation and acceptance of ideas or collaborate on significant projects.
- Develop and maintain relationships to enhance work flow and quality.
- Participate in all aspects of the instructional design process:
- Establish instructional design and development standards for all existing and future training materials that support continued quality, speed of delivery, and learning reinforcement.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs through interviews, surveys and analysis with internal and external stakeholders.
- 3 – 5 years of training experience
- LVN license preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fundamental working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to apply in varied situations
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills, planning and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Willingness to take on new projects and initiatives
- Basic problem solving and task analysis skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst internal stakeholders to exchange routine, factual information and/or answering routine questions
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic