Branch Manager Personal Care
Position: Branch Manager Personal Care
Reports to: Regional Director of Operations
As Branch Manager Personal Care you will:
- Be responsible for providing overall strategic and operational leadership to the branch office and field staff.
- Be responsible for business development initiatives and managing all functions necessary to ensure operational, service, and business goals are aligned with company and division business objectives.
- Manage the overall operations of the branch office.
- Full P&L responsibilities: revenue generation, expense management impacting bottom line contribution, tracking and follow-up of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to meet budget expectations
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining exemplary standards in the care of our clients and our referral sources
- Adherence to applicable company policies and procedures, and all applicable compliance requirements for the branch
- Responsible for scheduling and documenting QAPI meetings per regulation
- Responsible for implementing corporate initiatives and team building within the branch
- Oversee daily operational functions of branch office.
- Responsible for oversight and day-to-day activities of all office staff, to include recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, payroll / billing requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the Care Partner pool
- Responsible for the overall service levels we provide to our clients and referral sources
- Communicate procedural changes to office staff and ensures compliance
- Responsible for the coding and approval of branch office Accounts Payable activities
- Oversee management of petty cash and office funds to ensure proper handling
- Support business development initiatives for the Care Center
- Support sales staff in their community activities as needed
- Ensure compliance in all contractual requirements
- Consistently meet or exceed service level expectations of contractual referral partners.
- Develop service programs to meet the needs of our key facility referral partners
- Responsible for ensuring all cross referral opportunities within the branch are identified and sourced appropriately
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the
- Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred, in nursing or other health related field
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required in the home care field
- One or more years of Business Development experience preferred
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills are required
- Effective problem solving and task analysis skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and work in a multi-task environment and meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Must exhibit effective conflict management and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software