Branch Manager- HomeCare
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with AccentCare®.
Why work at AccentCare
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary + performance based incentive plan
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Branch Manager – Personal Care Services (Home Care)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Branch Manager is responsible for providing overall strategic and operational leadership to assigned branches and satellites locations (1-3 total sites). Responsible for business development initiatives and managing all functions necessary to ensure operational, service, and sales methods, strategies, and goals are aligned with company and division business objectives. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
What does a Branch Manager do?
- Management of the overall operations of the branch and any Satellite locations
- Full P&L responsibility, revenue generation and recognition, gross margin management, expense management impacting bottom line contribution, tracking and follow-up of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to meet budget expectations
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining exemplary standards in the care of our clients and our referral sources
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and maintaining qualified, competent office staff
- Responsible for oversight and day-to-day activities of all office staff, to include recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, payroll / billing requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Responsible for implementing corporate initiatives and team building at the location
- Supports business development initiatives
- Ensures compliance in all contractual requirements
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
What we look for in a qualified candidate
- High School Diploma required.
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- One or more years of Business Development experience preferred
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!