AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.Home Health Aide HHA CNA
As a CNA Home Health Aide you will:
• Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
• Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
• Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
• Maintain a clean, safe, healthy environment and assist in teaching family members and patient’s ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
• Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements plus one (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful completion of competency evaluation
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing)
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order