$25,000 Sign on Bonus - RN Case Manager
HRS is now part of the AccentCare family, an ever-growing organization that is committed to quality care in our communities.
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Reports to: Clinical Manager or Clinical Supervisor
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing.
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards.
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order