Client Service Manager
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with Texas Home Health, an AccentCare® company.
Why work at Texas Home Health
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Client Service Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The Client Service Manager is responsible for providing overall strategic and operational leadership for a segment of the branch team. Responsible for business development initiatives and managing all functions necessary to ensure operational, service, and business goals are aligned with company and division business objectives.
What does a Client Service Manager do?
- Manages the overall operations of a segment of the branch team. Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the segment Caregiving pool; meeting Care Partner, Client and Referral Source Satisfaction goals, adherence to Company Policy and Procedure and Compliance guidelines.
- Successfully implements business initiatives
- Oversees the day to day activities of the assigned Team staff, including recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, timekeeping requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Ensures on-call oversight and support for clients and field staff needs
- Ensures all cross referral opportunities within the branch are identified and sourced appropriately
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
What we look for in a qualified candidate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required
- One or more years of Business Development experience preferred
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Thank you for your interest in Texas Home Health. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!