Chief of Staff
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
The Chief of Staff is a highly visible strategic partner and thought leader who leads the coordination and strategic alignment of diverse Business Functions in support of the Chief Operating Officer. The incumbent is responsible for streamlining high-importance projects and conducting leadership level internal and external initiatives that have very significant impact on the company’s business objectives.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and COO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative task from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with COO and executive on special projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree required, higher education is preferred.
- 15+ years of management experience including senior executive roles managing large, complex organizations.
- First-hand experience with operations, leading highly technical sales, marketing and product development teams required.
- Extensive knowledge of unit economics, business operations, and corporate development and strategy required.
- Ability to multitask and understand how to prioritize tasks based on importance vs. immediacy.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across various functional disciplines to understand their respective challenges and motivations.
- Strong orientation to team culture and cross-functionality.
- Ability to collect and analyze data from multiple points both inside and outside the organization.
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in time-sensitive and rapidly evolving situations.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, while being efficient with limited resources.
- Mature judgement and discretion in keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Proven to be a highly organized operator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (or equivalent) to develop executive presentations and documents.
Position requires CV-19 Vaccination as a condition of employment.