VP Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position Summary: The Vice President Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is responsible for championing, developing, executing and overseeing the company’s DEI strategy and programs.
Partnering with the CEO, Executive Leadership Team, HR and other stakeholders across the company, this person is responsible for developing and formalizing a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging within the company as well as creating a long-term vision and strategic plan. This person serves as the organizational leader to drive the development, implementation and integration of best practices and trends to increase diversity, equity, inclusion, and cultural proficiency of our team. He or she will serve as the company’s spokesperson on matters related to DEI and will ensure our global workforce experiences a culture of belonging that leverages diverse backgrounds and perspectives of all employees to build a high performing organization.
AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to "otherwise qualified individuals."
As the Vice President Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, you will:
- Design and drive a clear and relevant DEI philosophy and strategy for meaningful diversity, equity and inclusion solutions across the company for all lines of business and functional organizations.
- Create a roadmap that embeds DEI actions in company policies, practices, and training, and is eventually fully integrated with business goals, drives innovation, and is directly reflected in the company’s brand identity.
- Develop and implement policies and programs that strengthen the company’s commitment to DEI across the five domains of influence which include Employee Representation, Employee Experience, Talent Lifecycle, Leadership Involvement and External Influence
- Partner with HR and leaders across the company to reimagine how we will attract, grow, and retain a diverse workforce and foster an environment of belonging and inclusion.
- Enhance and standardize our inclusion councils and employee resource groups (ERGs) to influence them to prioritize and drive business initiatives.
- Monitor diversity metrics and report on the results to the leadership team. Over time, improve year over year diversity and representation metrics and positively impact engagement and retention of the company’s diverse workforce.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and drive diversity recruiting efforts with clear metrics including strategic sourcing, targeting diverse talent pools, diverse interview panels, participating in diverse career fairs and other innovative approaches.
- Partner with L&D and HR Business Partners to integrate initiatives into talent practices including performance management, leadership development, succession planning, total rewards, retention, Hi-Po programs, and mentoring programs.
- Navigate and assist the organization with the legal obstacles of implementing initiatives.
- Keep current on diversity programs and developments by maintaining key partnerships with other leaders and organizations in the field on behalf of the company. Share best practices and trends across the company and with our affiliates.
- Influence our DEI story collaboratively with the Marketing team to build the company brand as a diverse, inclusive, and equitable employer. Ensure messaging is embedded in the employer brand, policies and procedures, communications plans, client philosophy and community reach initiatives.
- Role model openness, empathy, and deep listening. Connect in a highly accessible, approachable way to ensure access to the pulse of our people, our culture, and our aspirations to create an environment for true change.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 10-15 years’ experience in business management or HR with relevant experiences
- 10+ years’ experience leading core diversity and inclusion programs, concepts, and practices, as well as strong capability in leading organizational change, preferably in a public company.
- Track record of fostering, driving, and implementing innovative ideas with broad impact.
- Bachelor’s degree required or Masters’ degree preferred; .
- Self-starter, hands on leader with strong passion in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Demonstrated success in building and delivering a comprehensive DEI strategy at a global organization with proven results.
- Strong bias towards action with the ability to balance the strategic and tactical elements of the role.
- Executive presence and ability to build followership.
- Ability to successfully work across business units, geographies and cultures and influence all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, awareness of and commitment to contemporary issues of inclusion, social justice, diversity, access, and equity.
- Strong program/project leadership skills with a proven track record of innovative thought leadership, creative problem solving, and mobilizing others.
- Strong collaborator with ability to connect across the organization to influence and lead change in partnership with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills