Clinical Liaison Sales LVN - Guardian Home Health
SERVICE AREA: Atlanta / Decatur GA
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Clinical Liaison Sales LPN/LVN
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
As a Clinical Liaison Sales LPN/LVN, you will:
- Meet with patients in the hospital or nursing facility to discuss services and transition to home on either home health or hospice services.
- Act as a liaison for clinical appropriateness to our internal branch Directors on the complexity of patients discharging and validating that the needs can be serviced at home; input documentation into HCHB regarding the service needs, contact information of patient/family; and coordinate with other vendors as necessary.
- Coordinate home health services with physician as needed, which may include taking both written and verbal orders.
- Partner with Account Executives in the field to provide clinical education to referral sources; work in conjunction with referral sources on protocols on our program needs.
- Provide communication and continuing education to the referral sources.
- Review and assist with hospital hold list, periodically participate in sales meetings & case conference, coordinate communication to the offices regarding new protocols or clinical requirements of the referral sources.
- Maintain effective communication with patients, caregivers and referral sources, as well as field and office staff.
- Make sure all written communications are clear and concise.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor, or another manager, related to the position/department.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in nursing with LPN/LVN License
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- Competent in Microsoft office applications with proficiency in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic