Director Patient Care Services Home Health
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS), you will:
- Supervise day-to-day clinical and office operations.
- Ensure new patient referrals are assigned to the appropriate clinical personnel and that evaluations are performed within 48 hours, unless sufficient documentation exists to warrant a delay in care.
- Ensure plans of treatment are reviewed and assessed for appropriateness of clinical content frequency goals and referrals to other disciplines.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Commit to the values and missions of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred, in nursing with current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation
- Minimum three (3) years experience, within the last five (5) years, in a home health agency with at least one (1) year of which was in a supervisory or administrative role
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with the state and/or organization requirements and is good working order