AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: LifePlan Associate
Reports to: LifePlan Director
As a LifePlan Associate, you will:
- Maintain connection with LifePlan Director on client status while working within the scope of the practice.
- Follow implemented LifePlan Care Plan with program promotion advancement efforts by being visible in the community, with providers and referral sources and participating in community functions and related community events.
- Assist with transportation to provider appointments and when appropriate accompany client(s) to provider appointments.
- Arrange for daily enrichment and wellness activities in addition to facilitating family meetings while promoting and assisting in planning social engagements.
- Be an advocate for our clients while participate in care plan sessions and conferences reporting on behavior and overall condition of our LifePlan clients.
- Support communication between the client, providers, and family by encouraging and motivating participation in daily, and/ or routine tasks.
- Research, coordinate, and attend appropriate job fairs and workshops in order to participate and provide input in the interview and hiring process of LifePlan Care Partners.
- Aide LifePlan Director in new hire orientation, onboarding, and training to newly hired Care Partners communicating responsibilities, systems, and expectations of the LifePlan program and assignments.
- Collaborate with branch Director concerning Care Partner performance /delivery of care while providing leadership and ongoing training to Care Partners with LifePlan assignments.
- Participate in the routine shared on-call process to respond to any after-hours emergencies or other health related crisis regarding LifePlan clients only covering multiple locations.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates, Vocational/or Technical degree preferred
- At least three years’ experience in care management or home care or related field/care setting
- Fundamental working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to apply in varied situations
- Ability to recognize needs of client(s) in situations from multiple angles and create solutions to identified problems
- Manages schedule of deliverable tasks for identified clients
- Semi frequent computer operation – mostly for documentation of service rendered
- Excellent ability to draft, edit, and proofread internal and external correspondence, ensure files are organized, manage electronic schedule as appropriate
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Communicates with wide range of people and professions requiring different level of communication skill and is capable of reading verbal and non-verbal cues
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic