AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Regional Administrator – TX
Reports to: Regional Director of Operations
Location: North Austin, TX
As a Regional Administrator, you will:
- Coach and lead Executive Directors on day to day responsibilities using independent judgment and the best interest of employer while providing general direction and help to staff to resolve issues in order to increase STAR ratings and HHCAPS scores, and improve retention.
- Provide assistance in the review and analysis of financial, clinical, and operational performance indicators and works collaboratively with the ED on the development and implementation of action plans team in order to increase STAR ratings and HHCAPS scores, and improve retention as well as to meet/exceed financial goals; provides feedback to the RDO and local management to improve office performance.
- Improve agency market value through public relations activities by engaging the community at-large with public speaking and networking.
- Ensure quality service at the agency level by taking part in monitoring and auditing activities and investigations; implement quality improvement processes as required by developing and implementing effective clinical and business management systems; manage audits of client charts, complete client satisfaction surveys, and oversee all service delivery within the region to improve customer service to ensure timely delivery and increase business footprint by conducting program audits as assigned.
- Fill in as onsite manager at agencies as necessary.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 3 – 5 years of home health experience
- Associate’s or vocational degree preferred
- Bachelor’s degree recommended
- RN license in practicing state
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices and ability to use in complex, difficult and/or unprecedented situations
- Able to apply advanced skills that allow employee to adapt and meet some complex or non-routine situations
- Strong project/process management skills
- Intermediate ability to create documents, spreadsheet analysis models, and advanced graphics
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic