Account Executive - Home Care
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with AccentCare®.
Why work at AccentCare?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary + performance based incentive plan
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Account Executive – Sales (Home Care)
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for implementing the marketing plan and for maintaining liaison between referral sources and AccentCare. Responsible for initiating and maintaining referral sources and new accounts.
What does an Account Executive do?
- Establishes and maintains contact with referral sources, hospitals, physicians, Case Managers and insurance companies.
- Distributes information materials and participates in related promotional activities.
- Develops contractual arrangements and maintains communication with vendors and partners.
- Participates in developing new business ventures and prepares presentations to potential partners.
- Provides creative marketing techniques and is informed regarding competitors pricing/marketing strategies.
- Maintains liaison between referral resources and ACPD staff.
- Participates in on-going assessment of community needs and helps to develop programs as needed.
- Assists in development of agency-wide marketing plan.
- Works to increase number of referrals taken under care.
What we look for in a qualified candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or health related field is required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal/external customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain a courteous and service-oriented working relationship with referral sources, customers, and co-workers.
- Exercise excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and sustain ability to work in a multi-task environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills.
- Exercise initiative and proactive approach to minimize reactive situations.
- Possess strong negotiating and customer service skills.
- Use effective English, grammar, and spelling.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!