Branch Manager Home Care
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Branch Manager - Personal Care - Yuma AZ
Reports to: Area Operations Manager
As a Branch Manager you will:
- Be responsible for providing overall strategic and operational leadership to assigned Care Center(s) and satellites (1-3 total sites) generating annual revenue.
- Be responsible for business development initiatives and managing all functions necessary to ensure operational, service, and sales methods, strategies, and goals are aligned with company and division business objectives.
- Utilize effective problem solving and task analysis skills
- Exercise excellent time management and organizational skills
- Manage the overall operations of the Care Center(s) and any Satellites:
- Full P&L responsibilities of the Care Center(s) and any Satellites: revenue generation and recognition, gross margin management, expense management impacting bottom line contribution, tracking and follow-up of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to meet budget expectations
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining exemplary standards in the care of our clients and our referral sources
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and maintaining qualified, competent office staff
- Responsible for implementing corporate initiatives and team building at the Care Center
- Oversee daily operational functions of Care Center and satellites.
- Responsible for oversight and day-to-day activities of all office staff, to include recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, payroll / billing requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the Care Partner pool
- Responsible for the overall service levels we provide to our clients and referral sources
- Responsible for managing pay and bill ratios, and associated gross margin, per budgeted expectations
- Support business development initiatives for the Care Center
- Support sales staff in their community activities as needed
- Generate revenue for Care Centers by developing and maintaining relationships with house account referral sources
- Maintain and improves service levels to contractual referral partners on an ongoing basis
- Develop service programs to meet the needs of our key facility referral partners
- Responsible for ensuring all cross referral opportunities within the Care Center are identified and sourced appropriately
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required
- Two or more years in Process and team management
- Two or more years in Client Facing experience
- One or more years of Business Development experience preferred
- One or more years in Reporting experience
- Intermediate in Microsoft Excel
- Home Care or Healthcare Staffing Experience required
- Experience with after hours on-call service is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills are required
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Must exhibit effective conflict management and negotiation skills